Club Sponsorship Opportunities
We are looking for club sponsors.
Here are 5 reasons why businesses should sponsor Baddesley Park Youth FC:
- Increase awareness of the company’s products and services. Each sponsorship package has benefits for the sponsor built in: website advertising, company name on players kits, etc. Through a sponsorship, a company’s brand will be in front of the youth sports market of parents, coaches, players and fans.
- A welcomed form of advertising. In most settings consumers are inclined to tune out advertising. Although many traditional ways of reaching consumers are failing, youth sports sponsorships are a positive and engaging way to market a brand. Parents like to see the companies that are supporting local sports.
- Help keep the cost of youth sports low and therefore support all communities irrelevant to their economic circumstances. Player participation fees cover the majority of the costs of a youth sports program but support from sponsors provides additional resources which can help keep participation fees low. With lower fees, more families are able to afford to sign up and that means more children being able to receive the many benefits of sports.
- Outstanding value for the money invested. When comparing the cost of other marketing outlets like print, television and billboard advertising, youth sports sponsorships can be a great value and a smart option to include into the marketing mix.
- Build goodwill. Companies that sponsor youth sports programs make a positive contribution to their community. Overall this can evoke a community wide feeling that a company understands the impact and importance of sports for their youth. This feeling can instill loyalty among a business’ current and future patrons.
We know the money from a local company to a youth team goes a long way to offset the rising costs of sports. But what the company may find is that their sponsorship also goes a long way to strengthen the bond between their brand and their community.
If you are interested in sponsoring the club please contact us using the contact forms and someone will come back you.